Fertilaid and Fertility Blend

My hubby and I are presently just starting using Meca and Royal Jelly along with a multivitamin daily.
We are going to use this and see what happens......
If no luck, and I have to go buy more vitamins and supplements anyway, what would you recommend; FertilAid or Fertility Blend?
Any success stories using either (and Meca and Royal Jelly) would be appreciated as I am clinging to the hope that this as well as timing BD will be what it takes to get pregnant this time.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 9:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Fertility Blend.

It's clinically proven, comes with a guarentee and is recommended by many fertility specialist as a starting point.

I have used this product myself for irregular cycles, late ovulation and when I had a luteal phase defect from breastfeeding my first child. It worked very quickly and I got pregnant during my first month of using it. I would recommend it to anyone having trouble getting pregnant and even those who aren't.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I also wanted to add that I chart CM, CP and BBT when I'm TTC and I believe that those things were completely instermental in helping me to get pregnant with both of my children as well as helping me to know when there was a problem such a when I had a short luteal phase from breastfeeding. I saw it in my charts, researched online to find out what could cause it, realized it was breastfeeding and took the FB to correct it.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Great information! Thanks so much!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 3:20 PM on Sep. 17, 2010