did you ever hear off the DIVA CUP 2 menstrual cup?(for periods)

its like a cup that goes in you and fills up with the blood then you take it out and empty it and then put it back in they are reuseable. it just sounds a lil weird to me did anyone ever use it how doesw it work and do you like it whats good about it.

jaes347

Asked by jaes347 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Health

• um gross! lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i'v hurd of it but never used it n dont think i ever will
    amommyslife03

Answer by amommyslife03 at 9:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• thats what i thought gross isnt that just weird a cup of blood just swishing around inside you and how does it not spill when you take it out eewww!
    jaes347

Comment by jaes347 (original poster) at 9:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• A friend of mine used one. She said it wasnt as bad as u would think. Personly, i dont even like the idea of a tampon.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 9:36 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have heard of them and I've wanted one since I was pregnant (that's when I found them, and started wanting one for when I got my period back). That was two years ago and I still haven't had the money to get one. I don't think it's very weird, but I am worried that I'll have issues with it, since I had problems with O.b. tampons lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have a few friends that use it and they love it, I think I will try it earlier or later, I suggest you to look on amazon.com there are many 5 stars reviews.
    shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• A lot of my friends use them. I tried w different brand back in college called "instead" but I just couldn't get it far enough in to work right. It would not open up over my cervix and then come flying out.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010