opinion please

so im preg. again. withing 3 months of my first. im not sure of the dad. could be 3 people (Shut up). Im 18. what do you think

Rachey18baby

Asked by Rachey18baby at 9:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• eye rolling

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i think you need to figure things out for yourself and do what is best for you and your kids. you will have to wait until the baby is born to do a dna test. i wish you the best of luck with everything!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I agree. You need to stop everything for a moment and ask yourself what do you want in life for not only yourself, but also your children. Its not a question anyone can or should answer for you, because only you know whats right for you. I hope that your family and friends are there to help and support you! Good luck momma and congrats!
    GeorgiaPeach_87

Answer by GeorgiaPeach_87 at 9:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think that you are very young and irresponsible and think only of yourself when you think at all. You are just going from one high to another without seriously considering the consequences. The good thing is that you can always change your outlook and begin to accept responsibility and start the process of growing up. Having babies is not maturity. Giving them the best possible chance at a good life is mature thinking. In a blink of an eye you will be old and how you raised your children will either bless you or haunt you.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 10:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Not sure what you're asking?
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 10:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• What are you expecting out of that question? What do we think as far as what? I think you truly need to get your priorites in check & start thinking about these children your bringing into the world. No time like the present to change your ways. I really hope you have family or friends who can help and support you right now.
    nettyg

Answer by nettyg at 11:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• What do I think? Bullshit and a waste of time to even answer.
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 1:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sorry...have to agree with Mamie. You really need to take a good look in the mirror and wonder where you're headed. And if you didn't want an answer like this, don't post the question.
    Anna-Chubaby

Answer by Anna-Chubaby at 2:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I think you need to grow up, a lot. Being that you had unprotected sex with 3 different guys within the space of 1-2 weeks is just showing what total lack of self respect you have. It's called birth control, and condoms.

Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 2:25 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Okay so 18 is an excuse to sleep around? Why are you even on here? I was 16 when I had my first, and am now 24 with number 5 on the way, I have only 2 fathers to my children and was married to both, and am still married to my hubby now! You need to focus on yourslef, and see a therapist, a sex eduction counselor, and Childrens services! You cant be a good mother if you have time to sleep with 3 men and not know who the dad is! Pathetic, and am I harsh...yes, but you give young mothers everywhere a bad name! At 16 I had more slef respect, and parenting skills than you do at 18! Sad!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010