Thoughts?

The trick with wealth, and something that most people fail to realize, is that it's not what you make that matters, it's what you hold on to.

Agree or disagree?

Erica_Smerica

Asked by Erica_Smerica at 9:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Agree..

It's what most people do with their money, how they handle it, that can make or break them in the long run.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 9:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Agree
    muptgirl23

Answer by muptgirl23 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• AGREE =)

My parents have never made more than $30k between them their whole lives but they are extremely frugal and while they will never be 'wealthy' they will always have more than enough. They are going to be building a new home soon, paying cash for it. The newest problem is that my dad is so used to holding on to his money that he is having a hard time letting go of it to build that house, lol. My mom is going insane dealing with him right now.

Ever since my hubby and I changed our views on spending we have been able to put pretty substantial amounts of money away and towards our mortgage. We 'might' even be considered wealthy some day. We thank Dave Ramsey for opening our eyes.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 9:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i agree
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Dih, if you don't save anything, then you don't have any wealth to speak of....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• But the problem is the ones that spend all their money think that the ones that have held on to theirs should take care of the ones that blew theirs. I am not sure this makes sense.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• agree
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• agree
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 8:07 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Disagree, wealth ismeasured by how much you make in the least anount of time. Stop working you aint got nothing. PASSIVE INCOME IS WEALTH.

GOT FREEDOM??

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010