my hubby and i just found out we r expecting twins in april. few questions to calm my nerves....

Do I need to eat more food or take 2 prenatal vitamins daily?

If u had twins, what week did.u.deliver?

We have a 15 month old and she goes.to a babysitter 5 days a week. What is.average cost for having 3 kids in daycare? Is it 3x the amount?

Any advice would help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have three kids in daycare two days a week. It's costs me $200. For a full week it would be $500 for the week. I have worked it out with hubby so I can actually go to work and not be only paying for daycare! It costs less once they are out of diapers though.

Common gestation is about 34 to 36 weeks for twins. I believe you do need to take in more calories a day, I have a client with triplets who told me this. Also multiple pregananis are considered high risk so keep your stress level down, and relax! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• CONGRATS ON THE TWINS!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• How did you find out so early that it's twins? Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• wow, congratulations on the news that you're having twins. i have no idea how much it woul cost for 3 kids though. :(
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 11:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Well agan when you had the ultrasound, you should have contacted your doc, only he/she can tell you if you need more pre-natals etc.! Too much iron can be dangerous!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 17, 2010