can you be prego even though

you are on the mirena? when i had my first kid i didnt know that i was until i was 3 months along..so i didnt know the signs that i was having...im takeing the mirena and ppl keep telling me that you cant get prego but everything is not effective...i had sex oh about a month ago and yes the guy did cum in me...and now i have some feeling that i may ne prego and im a lik afraid..what you guys think..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i had the same feeling last month. how long have you had it? its common to miss periods or them be really REALLY light. i cant tell you to take a test b/c i didnt. follow your gut.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• oh and yes i'm on the mirena too, for about 7 months, i knew i was preggo with my son the second i spotted. i didnt have any symptoms until my ribs were getting kicked. i missed last month period, had light this month.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• nothing is 100%, if you are late just take the test. sometimes if you are nervous and worry about it you will get all stressed and this can throw you off.
    happysenorita

Answer by happysenorita at 12:11 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• this is to imanixon2..its been like this for 2 weeks but its been a month since we had sex.today it felt like there was stabbing in my left side...the whole bad thing about this is they guy that i was with already has to kids and im afraid hes not going to be able to handle this if i am even though he said he would...i havent had a period since i got this in and thats been about 6 or more months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 18, 2008