Secret Life of the American Teenager...really January!

That's when I head the next season is...to long to wait in my opinion? Anyone else heard this too?

ahappymommy

Asked by ahappymommy at 9:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• It better not be!! I love that show! I hope they bring it back sooner!!
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I also heard January 2011 & also thought seriously I have to wait that long.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 9:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• In January 2011, the last half of this season (season 3 part 2; or, season 6) will begin airing. We should get at least 11 episodes for the winter season. Also, we fully expect the show to be picked up for another season. The show probably won't be renewed til January or February, but it's definitely happening.

I just read that on a site...
    Stephernie88

Answer by Stephernie88 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Thats not THAT long! 2 of my favorite shows that had the season finale this week wont be on till next SUMMER!! And they had MAJOR cliff hangers!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 9:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'd wish I only had to wait til January to see the ones I love. Drop Dead Diva and Army Wives won't be back til June think....

In any case, I HATE tv seasons. What is so wrong with having a show on all year round?
    aj23

Answer by aj23 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• That happens a lot. I think last year it was only on in the summer.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 7:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010