i think im in love with my best friend...

Hes an amazing guy. Hes a CNA, hes got his life in order, hes AMAZING with my kids... But i just cant seems to get the nerve to ask him if he feels the same about me!

He tells me all the time how beautiful he thinks i am (even in my jammies with no shower or makeup).
he comes over just to hang out with my family. My mother adores him. I think about him all the time and cant imagine my life without him, but if he doesnt feel this way about me and i tell him how i feel, i dont want it to be akward around eachother and i DO NOT want to lose him even as a friend.

Keaton_Hazel

Asked by Keaton_Hazel at 9:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I would say go ahead and tell him because if you don't your always going to wonder what his answer might have been....sure if he does not feel the same it may be awkward at first but maybe he does feel the same and he is afraid to tell you.......I liked my best friend & he liked me luckily he told me though and we have now been dating for 3 months although ours is long distance right now so its hard but we are happy at this point.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 9:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• well....friends and dating everyone says dont mix well..but i think dating someone you have been friends with for a while would b easier personaly because u already feel comfortable around them you know them and you know wether or not your compatable with them...sounds like he most likely feels the same i say give it a shot if he doesnt n ur good friends it wont change a thing...good luck with what ever u choose to do
    breannasmommom

Answer by breannasmommom at 9:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Oh ask him and see whats up I would!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Girl stop playing and go for it... Evidently he feels the same about you that you feel about him
    msbrewton

Answer by msbrewton at 10:01 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• the key to a successful relationship is being friends as well as lovers. i think you should tell him how you feel as well. his response might surprise you. either way you'll feel better for knowing.
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 10:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Just ask him over, to watch a movie. Ask him in a way, as to not sound like it's a date. But make it more of a chic flick. Make things open, so you can see if he will make a move on you. Or, isn't there a movie where friends end up dating? I'm sure there is. Either come out with it and ask him, or be sneaky about it. But DO something! So you know, or you will go crazy, and he will end up finding out how you feel anyway.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• hahaha.. i love raine2001's response. be sneaky if you have to. that's a girl with a mission there. <3 it!
    Hollea

Answer by Hollea at 10:10 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Lol and this is why i love cafemom... Everyone is very blunt about their answers.

I guess i gotta do what i gotta do! :D
    wish us luck!
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• tell him and PLEASE let everyone know what happens!!!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Lol, k will do!
    Keaton_Hazel

Comment by Keaton_Hazel (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2010