• In the Spotlight:

how do you help baby find their hands and feet

pookersmommy88

Asked by pookersmommy88 at 9:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i used to put my babies feet in their hands and hold it for a lil or in their mouth when i would play with them they would laugh and they eventually started to do it by themselves
    jaes347

Answer by jaes347 at 9:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• how many months?
    pookersmommy88

Comment by pookersmommy88 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• my son never 'discovered' his feet. he never played with them, put them in his mouth or anything. i mean, he kicked the around and kicked his toys, at about 2 months. he was on his back on his tummy time mat, it had things hanging from the bars, he LOVED those things. other than that, i didn't do anything, i just let him be him.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have little booties with rattles in them. She loves it and has learned that when she kicks her feet, it jingles. I think she'll find them soon.

Answer by missanc at 9:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• DD discovered her feet shortly after we painted her toenails red. I can't say I recommend that because of the polish and that isn't why we did it but it's a fact.
    MomsOfTwinGirls

Answer by MomsOfTwinGirls at 2:24 PM on Sep. 17, 2010