activities for mommy and baby at 2 months

pookersmommy88

Asked by pookersmommy88 at 9:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mommy and me yoga,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• splash time at your local pool! My son LOVES the water!
    GeorgiaPeach_87

Answer by GeorgiaPeach_87 at 11:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Naps!

We still spend a lot of time on walks where we stop and explore things. There is a community garden with a great herb selection. We discover smells.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:17 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My youngest is 2 months. I just play with him. When he's awake (which is most of the morning) I sit him in my lap and make faces at him. He loves that and tries to copy. He just started smiling when people he knows talk to him. I also bounce him on my knee. We've started doing tummy time, too. I'll get down on the floor with him and make faces while he practices holding his head up.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• When my daughter was 2 months, I'd lay her down or hold her and just sing, talk, make funny noises, move around her arms and legs like she was dancing, to stimulate her. Tummy time is a great way to spend time. When your baby is doing tummy time, get down there with him/her and talk and make noises, keep them entertained and stimulated while they are working their little muscles! Even in the bath, you can do the same thing, my daughter has always loved the bath. Or after a bath, massage your baby before bed. It gives you time to relax your baby and making her feel calm while you two are bonding. Go for a walk, good for both you and baby. Hope that helps
    ZammiesMommy

Answer by ZammiesMommy at 3:31 PM on Sep. 17, 2010