Do they exist?

A work at home job, not a business, I don't want to own my own, just want to work for someone. I don't like selling stuff, I never get out, referrals aren't my thing either, I just don't get out or know enough people. I just want a JOB that I can do at home with my kids here. Telephone jobs are out too, too much background noise. I could make things for someone but don't want to sell them myself. I need something to help me make at least $1000 asap so I can fix my ac :(.

Momof5minis

Asked by Momof5minis at 10:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes Maam, homecareersuccess.com !

Let me know if you have any questions.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:38 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• 1000 to fix your ac? you can buy 8 acs with that amount of money!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:40 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sorry, it's my heat pump. I have a borrowed window unit.....you can hang meat in the room it is in and fry it in the back room. Not that I know what I am talking about, but supposedly my compressor is out and the one I need is $950.
    Momof5minis

Comment by Momof5minis (original poster) at 10:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• have you considered apply to open a day care?

or random babysitting (be sure you don't exceed your state limits and laws there, over so many kids and you'll have to be a licensed day care).

You can also try going back to school for an estetician job (for waxing and facials). it's typically a 2-5 month coarse, but you could easily work from home with it.

aside from that, any other jobs would require other things that you've stated you don't want to deal with.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• research any that come across your path many are scams and never pay upfront for any job that for sure is a red flag you are about to go for a bumpy ride!
    steveiguana

Answer by steveiguana at 8:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2010