Reactions to Top Model last night if you caught it

drdavenport

Asked by drdavenport at 10:33 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are we speaking of something specific? The elimination? Like where are we going with this question here?
    I'll speak on behalf of the elimination .. I think it was the right choice. Top Model is about promoting HEALTHY body images and lifestyles. The girl who was eliminated was promoting a bad lifestyle choice and in a very unhealthy manner. She doesn't understand that being thin doesn't have to mean bone thin. She wouldn't have been a right choice for the top model industry at all.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:44 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I did not. What happened? Was it good?
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• No I was just speaking in general. If you liked the photo shoot, what you think about the models, and elimination...or anything else. I think they made the right choice to let her leave too. And she didn't seem phased by their reaction. I was telling my husband that 110 is too thin and 130 is not big at all especially when you are tall. I applaud Tyra for letting her go especially after she got all that flack about the comment on that girls waist.
    drdavenport

Comment by drdavenport (original poster) at 10:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It was good and you can look at it on YouTube in segments.
    drdavenport