how do i get my son to stop peeing on the floor he knows the concept of going in the potty and is potty trained but he wants to be naked and pee everywhere

JuLiAnSmOm03

Asked by JuLiAnSmOm03 at 10:41 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ugh if you figure it out, lemme know. i'm going thru the same thing right now. i have my son help me clean it up-urine is sterile after all.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 10:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• My son does that too!!!!!! GRRRRRRR so irritating! He goes all day when my husbands home,wears the same pair of underwear ...perfect...then hubby goes to work and son pees on the floor =-/ every time I vacuum I sprinkle baking powder on the carpet
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 10:53 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'd put him in some overalls that he can't get off without help. I had to do that with my DD for a while. When she was little she liked to pull her diaper away and watch the urine flow out onto her carpet! I thought we'd have to tear out the carpet, but I used an enzyme spray that actually got the smell out. We might as well wait to replace the carpet until DS potty trains!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:30 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• how do i get my old man to stop ugh lol
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 6:22 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would take him and put him in the shower. not a comfy one but just not too cold either. tell him every time he pees on the floor he will go in the shower, i read that in parent magazine once with a dad that didn't know what to do with his son. It does work, or at least it did with mine. Also, I would say loudly, NO, and put him in a timeout , then tell him if he does it again, he will lose a privilege, tv or story, and go to bed a half hour earlier every day he does it.. I would also make him clean it up( I would redo it after).
    cardinal58

Answer by cardinal58 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 17, 2010