i am trying to find out more about vertical reversal writing can anyone help?

madisonmomm

Asked by madisonmomm at 10:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I'm sorry I wish I could. Have you asked around the school? SPoken with counselors, your pediatrician, the school board even might have some good resources. I know a friend I graduated with suffered from this as a kid. He never fully got over it. It was always morbidly fascinating to watch him write answers on the board (with the way he corrected himself but still wrote everything from the wrong end, ex. crossing his F from right to left and then drawing the staff from bottom to top.) But it couldn't have been too bad because he went on to graduate from west point. Hope something turns up for you!
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 12:41 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Talk to your Ped, or google it.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• "ex. crossing his F from right to left and then drawing the staff from bottom to top."

Wait. This is a bad thing? Because that's how I write. I never saw it as a problem.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Lol. No makelineerror its not a bad thing, it was just interesting to watch, it was his compensation for correcting the problem, he was always super slow and meticulous.
    GoldenLinds

Answer by GoldenLinds at 7:03 PM on Sep. 17, 2010