Do you vote?

If you do, do you vote by issue, you by party, the way your parents did/do, or by some other way?

Do you vote in the local elections, or just for president.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 10:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I vote for Governors and Presidents.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Vote for the person (i voted for 2 local republicans twice , in different elections of course : })

Vote in every election, not just the Presidential

My Mom pretty much votes similar. (although she voted for Hillary in the Primary) She also voted for some local republicans but said she wouldn't vote for any of the National republicans that she is aware of. Although when they talked about Colin Powell possibly running, she said he would have her vote hands down

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:58 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I usually vote for the candidate I agree with most. In the upcoming elections am voting for the Democrat running for Governor but the house and Senate races I am voting for Republicans.

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 11:11 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes, I vote.
    hope4emma

Answer by hope4emma at 11:23 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I always vote--local and national votes. I voted Republican in 1964--my first time voting---only because I hated LBJ. After that,I voted for the candidate who was as anti-war as they could possibly be. I have always been anti-war. And pro-honesty and pro- liberal values.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I vote in pretty much all elections (at least for the past 5 years or so)... I've missed 2, but only because I was sick. I believe that local and state elections have more of a direct impact on my life and the lives of my family and friends.. but of course I vote nationally as well.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Any and All...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes, party, all elections.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes. Primaries, run offs, special elections, generals.

Everything from president to judges to school board to watershed manager.

I vote for the individual. I will vote for at least 3 parties this November. I will vote for about 8 people I have actually met. I'm extremely involved in politics. My whole family is extremely involved in politics.

ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I vote on issues, not by party.

Sparrow4

Answer by Sparrow4 at 4:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2010