why does my daughters belly get so big?

after she eats or drinks a bottle her belly is enormous and sometimes she is still hungry and eats more, when she was a littlebaby she had some gi xrays and the dr ony mentioned that her belly did get big after eating but it was nothing to worry about, there wer no blockages or anything abnormal. But now she is 1 and its still happening, would you be worried?

brandidy56

Asked by brandidy56 at 10:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If her personality doesn't change than no, my 4 year old nephew is the same way untill the poop comes out.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 10:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Same thing happens to my boys. My youngests belly button even pops out. I just take it as a sign he's done.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:59 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i think that's pretty normal in little kids
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:57 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• She knows how much she needs... but if ur concerned, ask her doc
    momma_alie20

Answer by momma_alie20 at 12:47 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• my daughters belly does the same thing it lets me know that she is getting enough food and is full she has always done this and she doe not act like it is uncomfortable for her or anything so i would not be worried unless he is showing he is uncomfortable. hers goes down when it is all digested and all that good stuff
    luv2run88

Answer by luv2run88 at 1:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• have you taking her to the drs yet
    LoVe4Free

Answer by LoVe4Free at 6:19 PM on Sep. 17, 2010