Don't you find politics depressing?

nicole_Evans

Asked by nicole_Evans at 10:49 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I think everyone should educate themselves on what's going on in the political world and be VERY careful who you listen to. I know WAY too many people that hear a celebrity spout their opinion and JUST because they like their movies, they agree with them. Find out what the candidate and even the parties themselves stand for. I was asked at the last election if I was voting for Obama. I said, "No." I was automatically looked at like I was being prejudiced. "Don't you want our first black president??!!!" they asked. I had to explain that I didn't think Obama was black, he was black AND white and was raised by white people. Also, I don't believe in abortion or the Democrat's party platform. It has nothing to do with race or color. I sure would like the opportunity to vote for Condoleeza Rice!!!!! If we don't educate ourselves, we shouldn't vote. It's way too important.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 5:55 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No,  just some politicians.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:56 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Eh, sometimes, but not always. It has been a little more than usual since November 2008. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:02 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Only when the House is in session.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:51 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• i'm finding politics to be more annoying than depressing.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Shhh, careful or next there will be a Depression Czar... Nope, I find politics, infuriating! I am astounded at the waste of money this administration has allowed and continues to allow... Just to name a few: Our tax $$$ spent on monkeys getting cocaine, drunk gay people's choices for sex partners, teaching African American men to cleanse their uncircumcised penises in order to stop the spread of Aids, Nancy's marsh rodents, the carp and their Czar... Completely ludicrous!  I'm just a little confused on the penis cleansing; if the HIV carrier enters his partner clean and ejaculates, because his foreskin was clean, he can't spread Aids? WOW and here I thought it was in the body fluids, now this is really good ta know, eh?

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Nope. It's exciting. It's like football season.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• In a way. It depresses me that people would rather point fingers, mud sling, or bicker/argue than actually work together to do what needs to be done for this country....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:55 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Yes
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010