what is your biggest pet peave?

I can't stand it when people smack their food or make smacking noises when they talk! I find mydelf tapping on my ear to block out the sound when I'm with someone who smacks their food. What is your biggest pet peave and what do you do about it?

GingerMom33

Asked by GingerMom33 at 11:03 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The sound my husband makes when he swallows...We eat dinner with the dishwasher or fan running cause I can't stand it!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:04 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• When people eat with their mouths open, or when people sit with their mouths wide open.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 11:05 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• my sister is the WORST at the food smacking - I dont actually have any pet peeves.. which I think should be a pet peeve cause people are stupid sometimes lol!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:06 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• People who act like they are the only ones in the grocery store and take up the whole isle so you can't get through!
    jillybean4

Answer by jillybean4 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• At this particular moment? People who refuse to follow rules and for some reason think that they do not apply to them. For instance, my daughters' school has a strict no dog policy. People are not allowed to bring their dogs on the concrete part of the school grounds, yet every day someone brings their dog onto the concrete and wait for their kids. Last year someone's dog bit a child. That's why there is the rule. That goes for people who talk on their cell phone in bank lines or anywhere there is a no cell phone sign. That means them too!! Grrrr..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Oh jeez I have way too many to name lol. A few: people who don't have a plate or tag for it parking in the handicap spots, people parking in the fire lanes, people turning on their signal and starting to turn somewhere, then whipping back into the lane and almost causing a pile up, talking on their cell phones in the drive thru/at a register checking out, etc. There's about 10,000 more lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:22 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• have to many to name all big one is biting or picking at finger nails
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 1:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When people or cashiers are slow at check out. Oh and people that smoke in cars withkids and people on there phone while driving
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• when my hubby tells me hes HELPING me!! wtf, U aint helping me! Ur doing your job!!
    Sharon Ann L.

Answer by Sharon Ann L. at 11:21 AM on Sep. 18, 2010