how do you ladies feel when your hubby watch porn behind your back?

hi i'm pregnant 29 weeks and my husband watch porn behind my back and doesnt tells me about it and when i find out i feel upset and really pissed off. how can you deal with this?

Bunny025

Asked by Bunny025 at 11:14 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be really upset and calling his sponsor because he struggled with sex addiction in the past... he's been clean from it for almost 5 years now so it would be a big relapse for him to start again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I guess I would be fine with it - if thats what floats his boat -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• my hubby used to do that and it makes you feel so not sexy anymore.
    zoeysmommy81

Answer by zoeysmommy81 at 11:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I honestly don't understand why you'd by upset... Only way I'd be upset is if my man saw something he thought I'd like and didn't share it with me.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:20 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• well he once told me one time that our sex life wasnt very interenting to him that when we were together he imajine being someone else and that crush me really bad.
    Bunny025

Comment by Bunny025 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• well the hole porn part don't bother me even behind my back. how ever what he told you is hurtful and was wrong of him to say it I am sorry he hurt with crap like that.
    nikkole42

Answer by nikkole42 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yeah that's one reason why i hate porn. and is because he compare me with one of the persons.. after he told me that i didnt know what to do..and its hard to forget when your spouse tells you stuffs like that.. i mean how do you suppost to forget.
    Bunny025

Comment by Bunny025 (original poster) at 11:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It's hard for him to watch porn behind my back when I encourage him to do so! I watch it without him all the time... But if you are uncomfortable with it, and he knows it, and he still does it then there is a certain level of disrespect on BOTH your parts... You know he enjoys it and yet don't want to bend, He knows you don't like it and still does it... Sounds to me like some communication and compromise is lacking!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I haven't caught him so as long as I don't know.............................
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• When he lies about it I get mad. But if he is honest I could care less.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2010