What do you have against gay people?

I mean...seriously! What do you anti-gay people have against gay people? What they do between themselves is THEIR business so why you gotta be all up in THEIR business?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• OMG I SOOO WISH I'D UVE SAID THAT bc u r sooo rite! So what if u(not u, but those we're talking about) don't believe it it, it's not ur (their) place 2 judge them.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Hehe!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• hey, its a free country , right? or doesn't that mean for everyone, people who like 'em and people who don't? what business of yours is it to be in their business?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I'm not anti-gay. But I do remember that the movie Brokeback Mountain grossed me out and I was pissed at the theater for not posting a content warning. I ended up walking out after the second hot sex scene. I don't mind what people do behind closed doors, but I sure didn't want to see that! I get equally grossed out when my Hubby watches porn and 2 chicks start going at it. Just not my cup of tea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Anon 9 44 It was a love story about TWO MEN! What did you expect? For them to just TALK about making love to eachother?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:46 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• LOL Imogine
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:51 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• There seems to be a lot of questions regarding homosexuality tonight. LOL! I'm in that weird place... I guess "on the fence" as the expression goes. I don't frown upon homosexuality, but I'm not sure if I totally support it. If heterosexuality were to cease, what would that mean for the human race? I know it sounds like an outrageous question... but I think it's a valid question just the same.
    sgalsmommy

Answer by sgalsmommy at 12:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• My husband says it's because they look better than him, dress better and their shoes match their belt. Just kiddin'

Nothing....but I don't have to agree with it either. I don't have to condone it. Or vote for gay marriage to be legal. Or for gays to adopt. Just because I don't agree with this stuff doesn't mean I have something against them. I just don't condone the behavior.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Sgals...As long as there are still men and women on the planet..whether they're gay or not...I think we'd still be abel to reproduce. Gay guys can have babies too! They just don't wanna go through the whole physical process of making one! Except spew into a cup.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:55 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• But anony 9 54. How would gay people being married and having a family effect you?
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:56 AM on Oct. 18, 2008