Why are people so FAKE? adult content

Seriously, I am so sick and tired of coming across fake people, or those that pretend to be better than others, or those who down others to feel better about themselves... why are none of these people looking in a mirror? And I am also tired in virtual things where poeple jump on a post of person like a pack of dogs, instead of forming a thought of their own (I wonder sometimes with certain people if they have two brain cells to rub together)... what does it take to meet real people, who are not afraid to be themselves (with all their flaws), and to aviod people that smile in your face while stabbing you in the back? Where are the REAL PEOPLE???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• *raises hand* I'm hiding over here! :)
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:21 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I'm here...Too shy and quiet to talk to new people =0)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:31 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I would rather be hated for who and what I am than loved for what I am not! And I'll be the person that tells you that you have something stuck in your teeth instead of laughing while you walk around talking to people like that... in other words I let people know exactly where they stand and why, and I'm a freind that will tell you what you NEED to hear instead of what you want to hear!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• *Also raises hand* I'm here in the back, hiding under all the hair dye, black liner and polish, Tripp pants, and piercings lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:28 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Dude, you want real, I'm here but I guess I will also not tell you when you are wrong or being abitch - I am far too passive
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:42 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Anonymous wants to talk about fake people.....seems a little off to me.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:47 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Over here.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:46 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• right here right here
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:52 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• kinda ironic you posting as anonymous talking about "keeping it real" LOL
    tego

Answer by tego at 12:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I don't like people that think that they are better than others, unfortunately my sister is one of them and I can't escape it. In my book, people either accept me for who I am, or find someone more suitable. I'm pretty passive, I admit that and I guess that work isn't in these people's vocabulary. I accept people for who they are and I don't ask anything from anybody because that's just who I am. For all of you on here that feel this way, If you are like me, you probably try to avoid these people when you can.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2010