I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF............................................

I'VE HAVE MY DAUGHTER 6 MONTHS AGO. AND I'M TRYING TO LOSE 30 POUNDS.

AND ALSO I WANT TO GET BACK INTO MY VIGOROUS WORKOUT ROUTINE LIKE I WAS BEFORE I HAD MY DAUGHTER. BUT LATELY I'VE BEEN FEEL SO SLUGGISH, NO ENERGY, AND AD LATELY I'VE BEEN EATING SWEETS, AFTER SWEETS, AFTER SWEETS. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF ANYMORE. I CAN'T EVEN STICK TO MY DIETS ANYMORE LIKE I USED TO BEFORE I WAS PREGNANT.. I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH ME. BEFORE I BECAME PREGNANT I CAN DO THE SOUTH BEACH DIET AND WORKOUT WITH A BREEZE. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nisi48

Asked by nisi48 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I know the feeling of not having control i have been there, I have found a wonderful product that is all about Portion control and helping you feel full so you won't want to eat all those sweets, it is safe and effective, has no drugs, stimulants or side effects and it really works i lost 4lbs and 5 inches in my first week it really helped me gain my control back with eating, PM if you would like to know more or visit http://www.MyO3Wolrd.com/9201360 to learn more. Just rememebr your not alone and i can help you.
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 1:41 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Sweet tooth? Eat fruit..eat as much as you need..eat as much as you desire before meals and this should help immensely. It will also help with your sluggishness. Fruit is easy to digest so energy is freed up for your body (taken away from digesting).

Take is slow with exercise...and build up..this way you wont be so hard on yourself if you arent doing ten hours a day (dont know what your vigorous routine was) and you will get up to your old routine in no time.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 1:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i know how you feel. to be honest it all in the mind when i had my 2nd child i weight 300 pounds and i wanted to lose weight so bad and she is 2 now so its been two years of a struggle. so in June of this year i just made up my mind i have to lose this weight and it was the hardest thing i ever had to do cause i love food not so much sweets just food period. i did the master cleanse and that help me lose 20 pounds in ten days and then i just ate out of a small bowl cause its only so much you can fit in a bowl and if i found my self hungry i would just chew gum. i did all of the billy blanks work outs. and know i weigh 245 and still losing it is a every day struggle and like i said its a mental thing.
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 10:37 AM on Oct. 19, 2008