crooked?

someone wants me to talk to them only on instant message but refuse to unblock account from me. what is the difference if i chat to them on fb,by e-mails, by phone, on CM, in person and IM because i still can say whatever i want either way? I don't understand this person. I think it's crooked and consider it blackmail. If person gets upset with me they still can discontinue conversations requardless of which way of contact. Makes no sense to me. I think it's about control maybe? wants cake and icing too? What's your thoughts? I use full deck of cards, not half deck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• that's weird to me too. i wouldnt talk to them.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:27 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• how is that blackmail?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think you should change decks and throw that deck away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Why does it matter? And how is it blackmail. It would seem as if maybe they don't want you to have their information so they just prefer to talk to you one way until they know you better?
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2010