He is how old?

My sister is 21 and is with a man that is 64 he is old and has a daughter and son the same age as her. It is so nasty to see them together, her reminds me of a child molester sad to say but its true and its so nasty.. What do you think of the age gap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Disgusting. That is a 43 year age difference! I would keep that man far away from my children. Sounds like he has a thing for young ones. He clearly has zero boundries if he will date someone that much younger than him. Tell your sister that there are a lot of younger men that have money too.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:06 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If they are happy, leave it be. You don't have to sleep with him.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:29 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• I think she is an adult woman who can choose who she can and can't date. My cousin is dating someone 30 years older than her and I could not imagine a better match for her. Maybe she enjoys the maturity. Men these days are immature and think only of themselves. If you want to remain in good standing with your sister. Keep you mouth shut and be happy she is happy, it is not for you to judge. There are alot worse things she could be doing than dating an older man. I hope she is very happy with her older man. Nothing nasty at all about it.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 11:32 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• If they're happy, then I don't really care. I mean, if he was being abusive or something, I would worry regardless of age. I really only see age as a number.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:35 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• Sorry, but I think it's disturbing too. My husband is 14 years older than me and that seems normal, but he's old enough to be her grandfather and that just seems wrong.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:43 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• 1 word... ewwww!!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 12:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Okay! As someone who started dating a 45yr old at the age of 20 I see where your coming from. But he is now my husband and I couldn't imagine loving anyone more!!!! He is decent and kind and would never consider treating me like some of my ex's ever did!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus we have 2 beautiful kids to show for it. If it doesn't work out then she will learn for herself. If it does then you will be eating your words if you end up with someine less than worthy and she is happily married with him! Just saying not trying to bash! I have found that a lot of people who find others who are older have happier realationships than those who date those who are younger! I wouldn't be so quick to judge if I were you, because for all you know he is her true love! GL and that is just my opinion from experience!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If she's happy, and he's happy, who are you to rain on their parade!! Be happy for her, whether you approve or not. It is HER life!
    jenniphee

Answer by jenniphee at 12:53 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• ewww... but to each his own
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:34 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• It can be weird, but love is love. You don't have to accept it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:45 PM on Sep. 16, 2010