My face is breaking out...PLEASE HELP!!!

I'm 28 years old. I've never really had acne until I get stressed and then I'm a walking talking pizza. I use Patricia Wexler products, but they seem to not help. I've got Proactive that I'm still trying to remember to bring in so I can start using it, but when I used it for a few days it seemed like I broke out more. Right now I have a really REALLY painful deep pimple that is in between my upper lip and my right nostril. It feels huge and it hurts when I accidently brush my finger against it. I have oily skin on my T-zone and pretty dry skin around my eyes. My forehead and my chin break out the most. Any suggestions, cures or magical potions I can use? Your help is appreciated!

kimbercase26

Asked by kimbercase26 at 12:34 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I'm so on this. I'm 27 and I'm still dealing with acne issues. Stress and PMS can bring it on full force, along with bad eating habits and lack of water intake. HOWEVER, seriously, I've been using my Balance Dynamics facial set, complete with wash, toner, day/nite hydrator,exfoilating scrub and my eye cream along with the Blemish Control Treatment from JAFRA Cosmetics.
    I've never had such profound results! Even on my bad days, this stuff kicks in full gear and really, REALLY controls my t-zone and oily breakouts. SOmetimes too, my cheeks get that little reddish hue, and the Royal Jelly Lift Serum, ultimate in hydration and skin improvement , heals that right up . I swear by this line and so worth the little investment and JAFRA keeps improving and advancing, I also use their makup line with foundations and such to keep the same system from the same skin care line is vital to skin management. TRY IT!
    JafraMom

Answer by JafraMom at 1:49 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Acne Free (I think it's just a less expensive brand of Proactiv) is good and you can buy it at Walmart -- my daughter used it and had wonderful results. Proactiv WILL work, so don't give up on it -- you just haven't given it enough time yet.

Another suggestion.....put Hydrogen Peroxide in a squirt bottle with a little bit of water added to it and put it on the acne! Yes, it works!

Hope this helps.....
    LetsRoll

Answer by LetsRoll at 4:10 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• If you find out the answer... please let me know!
    I'll be 30 in a few days, and I have worse acne now than I did when I was a teen!

I feel like a 13yr old boy...
    rockerchic

Answer by rockerchic at 10:03 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Try UNBLEMISH from Rodan & Fields. It is wonderful!! One comment was that you started using the product and then broke out. GOOD! Yes, that should happen It takes from 2-4 weeks for blemishes to surface. So, if you are see another outbreak - a good thing. You have to pull what is inside your pores, up and out first. Don't panic - the medicines in it are what is hlelping to clear your skin.

Yes, I sell it, and It is the same Doctors that developed PROACTIV, but. As you age you need something more complex. MY clients have seen wonderful results with it.

One regimen will last you between 2-5 months. It is 100% guaranteed, so if it does not work then you can return it and get yor money back. (I have not had that happen yet)

I will be more than happy to anwer and help with any concerns http://johanna.myrandf.com

jjmom42

Answer by jjmom42 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• rodan+fields is INCREDIBLE!!! Try it...you'll be amazed at what it can do for your skin!!
    Anonymous

• All of these ladies have presented great products and anwers to your question. If I may add one more suggestion, to give you another option to choose from, please take a look at www.4everchanginglives.com and research the Basic Intelligence facial system. It is self adjusting, does not contain mineral oil and is Pure, Safe, and Benefical to our skin. I have had true success with these products and if they are a fit for you, will be honored to help you achieve optimal results. Happy researching!
    purewomen

Answer by purewomen at 1:41 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Mary Kay
    Acne Treatment Gel*
    For blemishes, smooth on Acne Treatment Gel. It's clinically proven to dry and clear acne blemishes, allowing skin to heal.

Item Price Quantity
    Acne Treatment Gel*,
    1 oz. net wt. $7.00

You need to also make sure you are cleansing also.

This combination to oily formula washes away excess oil with a lathering cleanser that leaves skin feeling thoroughly cleansed and balanced. It cleanses, exfoliates and freshens in one step as it begins the process to reveal younger-looking skin. Plus, it's gentle enough to use twice a day for soft, smooth and refreshed skin.

Item Price Quantity
    TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser (Combination/Oily),
    4.5 oz. net wt. $18.00

www.marykay.com/smcgarity1

heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Try Avon's Clearskin Profeesional Acne Treatment System. "3 steps to skin that's clearer in just 3 days". If you are not completely satisfied you will receive a full refund. Visit my website www.youravon.com/pamelamartinez
    GrandmaPam152

Answer by GrandmaPam152 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 21, 2008