hair extensions??

Anyone use them if so do you like them what brand did you get and how much were they?
im thinking about getting some.. i have loooked into a few but im starting to like foxy locks! if you have tried them let me know if you like them.. of and how long do clip in hair extensions usually last?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:48 PM on Sep. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You have to take clip in hair extensions out every night, or they will damage your hair. I have a client who has bald spots from them. If it's just for a night out go for it. They vary in price from $20 to $200 depending on the grade of hair you choose.
    I offer several different techniques and go based off my clients lifestyle, willingness to care for them, price, and condition of their hair. They all vary in price, I have some I put in for $90 and some I install for 1500. It just depends. The hair is usually separate from installation. If you have any other questions PM me anytime! :) I specialize in hairpieces and hair extensions.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 16, 2010

• yup depends on what look im goin for
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• extensions can very drastically.

I recommend some that are human hair only. but that can be a bit pricier.

Aside from that, I've honestly never had the chance to work with them beyond learning about them via text book (boooring, lol). and I've never had them put in.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010