why cant he seem to understand?! adult content

I try tellin him how i feel and all i get is that im b****ing to much and when it comes to sex im ready for it till he trys forcing me to give him oral sex or then he tells me if i want it (sex) i have to give him oral cuz he likes it....And if i dont he acts like a big baby and will hold out on me or just get his jollys of and f**k me and i can take care of myself...Omfg im sick of this crap and being treated like im a object and not a person...What can i do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Wow.... Seems like he is just not a good person..... Is he like this in all areas of the relationship?? He needs to make an adjustment, and if he doesn't then you need to make it for him (leave..... even if it is only for a week or two until he realizes you are tired of it).
    AdoptingMyChild

Answer by AdoptingMyChild at 12:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• leave his ass and find someone who respects you.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Hold out on him. make him beg!!!!!
    DandGsMommy08

Answer by DandGsMommy08 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• leave
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Leave him.

If you are unwilling to leave him, then tell him that next time he does that, you are going to call it rape and press charges. Sex/Making Love is about giving yourself willing and totally to another person. If he doesn't respect your body, then he does not love you the way you deserve to be loved.

Leave him and find a man who will worship you
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 12:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I hope he is just your bf so you can leave him. He should want you to be satisfied too. He should selfish and I would not put up with his crap. You definitely should not give in to him if he does not have the right attitude.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 12:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would leave his ass. My x boyfriend used to get pissed if I didn't feel like messing around. It was SOOOOO annoying. But he was selfish like that. Ended up cheating on me too.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• tell him you feel disrespected. if he doesn't care, hes an asshole.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• break up with him! there are guys out there who actually believe that sex is about intimacy and not just getting off
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i have dog in heat for him she will lick any thing that in her face lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2010