Crossing my fingers, do you think it could be...

I just got off BC b/c of my insurance and we have been using condoms this month. My last period was the last couple days of Sept. and i was super horny around the 14-17 of oct. so im SURE i was ovulating. My periods since the b/c were 28 days. So if they are still 28 days its most likely i was ovulating. Well the 15th we had sex and the condom came off!! That has never happened to us in the 4 years we've been together. Now ive been cramping, now and then, all day today! I hope it was implanting today! What do you ladies think?? Please no "take a test" b/c its too early to take a test and i am waiting atleast to the 26th. I would like input from respectable ladies please!!! Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you could be... I know when i got pregnant I had slight cramping like a week and a half before my period and that was REALLY unusual for me. Cause i normally only had cramping the day my period started. So i would say you could be! Of course the test will tell you for sure... lol but if you've been really moody lately and your temper has been shorter especially with your guy... it could be pregnancy. Thats all the signs i had. :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2008