Why are all guys on Internet chat rooms so creepy and perverted? Do you think that guys like that are rare in real life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• because they are online to be creepy and peroverted.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Guys always push the limits online....and some of the most non-suspecting guys will have that double life. Such perverts! ANd ts free cheap entertainment for them....sex chat online is better than an article in Playboy I guess!

A friend I worked with wanted to meet this guy in a public place, she raved about him all the time about how nice he was..etc...I asked..did he ever ask, what are you wearing or do you like such and such...she said sure in conversation, he never pressed it.

She met up with him weeks later..I was across the room at this club and they met. I watched and about 20 minutes later he had asked her if she wanted to go back to his place, she said, I just met you, I dont even know you any more than you know me. His answer was, how can we get to know each other here with our clothes on..at my place we can be ourselves.

Pervs exist.....he was 30+ yrs old which makes it as sad!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It's the high A, low A. High anonymity, low accountability. They can be anybody they want online. In real life they probably would be like Raj on Big Bang Theory and not be able to speak to an actual real live woman. LOL
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010