dumbest daredevils

Has anyone watched this show?
I normally don't like to watch stuff where people make complete fools out of themselves or get seriously injured but this show just cracks me up. Between the idiots on the tapes and the celebrities offering commentary I can't stop laughing.

There are some really stupid people in the world.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 12:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• Are you talking about the show "The Smoking Gun Presents"? If so, I love that show--it's absolutely hilarious. The best ones are The Smoking Gun Presents the World's Dumbest Criminals. The Stupidest Drivers ones are usually pretty amusing too. This is one of the only shows my husband and I watch together and it's always good for a laugh.( I hope I'm talking about the right show--I think last night's episode was the Dumbest Daredevils, so I'm assuming we're on the same page here; if not, just disregard everything I said, lol)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:18 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yeah, that's the one. I've seen some of the other ones but last night they had daredevils. I couldn't stop laughing at some of the stupidity. I sure hope my kids don't end up that stupid and lacking in common sense.
    justanotherjen

Comment by justanotherjen (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2010