Amish Fiction?

I love reading about the Amish. Does anyone have any good suggestions for books? I've read the Bride's of Lancaster series...anything else out there?

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 12:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• omg... it seems like there are shelves and shelves of nothing but amish themed books in the christian fiction section at the store...
    Beverly Lewis is one of the authors I've heard of (my MIL reads those)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I love Amish fiction, my favorite kinds of books. I wonder if I'll ever get tired of them.... Kim Vogel Sawyer, Beverly Lewis, of course, Cindy Woodsmall, Wanda Brunstetter You could do a search at Christianbook.com for Amish fiction. I get the catalog and circle all the ones I haven't read and take it to the library. They've got everything! You might also like Lauraine Snelling--not Amish but very clean similar fiction.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 6:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2010