So bad want a change adult content

Ive been with my now husband since i was 17 and so now for the last 71/2 years he's the only on ive been with and he has cheated on me in the past and maybe doin it now..but anyways he's been makin me feel like he's the only one i can get, but i so know thats not true..And not to mention im sick of the sex, its not even worth gettin naked for cuz he will be done in 10 minutes anyways..The other day i ran into my Ex that i left for my now husband and just seeing him made me feel all weak in the knees and happy, i so want to have that again even if it was just for one night, am i wrong for feeling this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I don't think you are. youre having problems in your relationship with your husband, you feel lonely, its a natural reaction. <3
    have you thought of trying counsling?
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• First of all, if you think your husband is cheating on you, why are you still with him? Secondly, even if he IS cheating on you, going and cheating on him won't make the situation right. If you want to be with another person and find someone who will treat you better, then leave your husband before you take any other action.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No u arent wrong. I have honestly felt like that before. So I believe in cheating.. no. But it is YOUR life. YOUR decision
    momma_alie20

Answer by momma_alie20 at 12:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I don't think it's wrong, I would personally leave my husband if he ever cheated on me because I know for a FACT that I'm worth more than that! Leave his cheating ass and find yourself someone who is actually worth your love!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 12:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Why not leave your husband and try things out with this other guy? I know that's much easier said that done but why put yourself through all that, especially when you know there is someone out there that makes you feel better about yourself?
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• You need to work on your marriage. Seek counseling. Funny thing I heard this today that was like wow to me..."A bad marriage is better than a good divorce"..Not many people are happy in their marriage, it takes alot of work and spicying it up. You can have that again. Just need some good resources with a support group.

Not sure your beliefs but this is video I watched was good. "Laugh your way to a better marriage"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d37Wjvfv0gc&feature=fvw
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 12:41 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i wouldnt say cheat on him , if he is such an a hole then why dnt u leave n find someone who will make u feel weak n the knees & treat you like a princess
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 12:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Don't cheat...it's only going to make it worse. Been there, done that! You'll go round and round for years and when you think you've moved on, somehow it resurfaces. It's all an ego challenge where both parties end up losing. Personally I would leave him, cause I know that you can never fully trust a person after they cheated no matter how much you love them. But you can work through it, but it's a battle everyday. So it's up to you if you want to deal with that. Is his love worth it? If no then leave before you find someone else so you can enter that relationship with a clean slate. Good luck!
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 1:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It's not wrong to feel something for him. But, that romanticized notion that a relationship with him now, rather than a 17 yr old teenage girl you once were, will be the same, is a fantasy. You will still have bills to pay, and jobs, and dirty dishes, and all of the unglamorous things in life that you didn't know much about at 17. If you're looking for that lovey dovey feeling, that's called "the honeymoon stage," and it doesn't last very long in the majority of relationships. I think you should either repair your marriage or leave it before starting anything else. It's not fair of either of you to stay if you're not happy. Maybe your DH is trying to convince himself that he is the best thing to ever happen to you, because he feels neglected or insecure. Maybe he recognizes that you don't want him in your bed. The cheating is a different matter. You stayed the 1st time, he probably thinks you'll stay again. I wouldn't.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Talk to your husband about seeing a marriage counselor. Or go to a marriage conference to get the spark back into your marriage.
    A weekend to remember with Familylife.com is a good one. Another one would be Marriage Encounter http://www.wwme.org/
    As far as cheating - two wrongs don't make a right.
    crazycappuccino

Answer by crazycappuccino at 7:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010