Dreams and/or Visions?

Have you ever had a dream that happened?
Have you ever had a vision (a flash in your mind of something that might happen)?
What are your beliefs on these things?

BUTTERCUP777

Asked by BUTTERCUP777 at 12:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I did... on both...
    One was a dream of a friend who was going to commit suicide. I had it two times in one night second one slightly different than the first. I shared the dream with the friend without telling her it was her and asked what to do since I never had a dream like that before, she told me just to pray. So I did. About a week later she came to me and asked if I remembered the dream and I said yes and she said it was me wasnt it? I said yes and she said when I had that dream she was thinking about committing suicide. I was floored.

The vision I has was of me , my husband, a dog and we were in the snow and he said he was going this way and I said no, dont go that way it is dark, come this way and my way was full of light. He said no and the dog was still in between us.. he walked away toward his way and I tried to call him back to no avail. The dog stayed with me and I walked toward the light. Cont.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• yes, I was walking down the street one time and I knew that a car was going to pull over and ask if I wanted a ride... I got a really bad vibe about it too... a minute later a car pulls up, with two younger women in it (that's what surprised me, its not like it was some creepy guy or anything) asking if I wanted a ride... i said no thanks of course because I felt like it was a warning.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes, I have. Still do. Not as often, anymore, but I still do.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:07 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Yes, I have recieved many dreams that pertain to me and ways that I need to change. I have recieved a vision a year before this economic crisis hit. It was of God's huge hand sifting sand. Sand was falling through His hand and landing on a pile, the sand that fell through His fingers and he really didn't have to squeeze, was flung from the pile and I was given an immediate interpretation. The sand represented His children, His followers, and the sand that was flung from the pile were those who fell away, and some couldn't make it back to the pile because of the distance. I said to God 'Surely you don't mean us." I was arogant to think me and my family were immune. These times call for patient endurance and standing in the faith that is already within you.

I have had a vision of the anti Christ, the end days,
    So yes, dreams and visions are real....
    shannonGilmour

Answer by shannonGilmour at 10:08 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'm glad you followed your feeling elizabiza.
    BUTTERCUP777

Comment by BUTTERCUP777 (original poster) at 12:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• now fast forward to 12 yrs later... My husband came to me in January ( which is a winter month) and said he wanted a divorce, he said I could choose to go his way and i said no I will not leave Christianity...( he wanted me to ), his path is darker and mine is not.
    I at that time was reminded of the vision 12 yrs before. I thank God for preparing my heart all this time for this. ( I share this only to say yes I had a vision come to pass)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've found that many times our dreams/visions are messages to us of things we need to change in our lives, upcoming events that we need to prepare for, or upcoming events that we need to pray against.

Shaneagle777, I'm sorry for what you've had to go through recently. But do you realize that you also saved someone elses life. That's just awesome.

shannonGilmour, yours is very interesting. I sure do hope that you and your family will find or have now found favor in the sight of God.
    BUTTERCUP777

Comment by BUTTERCUP777 (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Sep. 18, 2010