if you had a million dollars.. and could spend it on anything you wanted (any debt is already paid off, this is extra) what would it be?

I'd definitely buy my dream house!

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would buy a house in the middle of nowhere and buy my mom a house. Then set up college funds for my kids and maybe buy a new car. Anything else I would put in a savings fund to draw interest and then donate some to a charity me and my husband like! Then save the rest for a rainy day I guess :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• A house.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would buy a fantastic house for myself, my parents and my brother and his family. I would get a lake cabin and boat and all that great stuff. I would get a vacation home somewhere warm. I would INVEST so the money kept coming hahaha
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:38 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• open a daycare. I've always wanted to do that.
    ElsaSalsaaa

• I would just make sure my kids are set for life. then I would go on the cruise, the plane trip, the safari
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I'd buy an RV and travel.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• buy my mom her house back. buy my family a house. and probably save the rest.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:41 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• My life goal is to buy textbooks for the kids at Adams City High School in Denver. This is a struggling school that does not have enough math books for each person in class, let alone enough for the kids to take the books home for homework. Many of the pages are missing or ruined. The textbooks in the history dept still end with Carter. I want to donate enough for all the kids to have the books they need and create several scholarships specifically for that school.
    WyndenSkie

Answer by WyndenSkie at 12:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i would send my adult kids to collage and my self as well i always want to be better baker, i would get farm house so my daughter can have her own place grow her veggies i would get new car for us,i also would but meat in the freezer and food in the house i would help my one sister out and mbf as well and rest would go into the bank for rainy day
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• dream house and a car
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 1:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010