any body taken hypnobirthing classes?

I really want to take them, but they are spendy. I want to know if you think they are worth it.. or am I better off spending that money on baby?

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 12:44 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took Hypnobabies classes and it was THE BEST thing I could have done. It worked SO WELL during labor and I would not trade taking that class and the amazing knowledge I learned from it for anything.

My birth was so much more peaceful and less painful than my first birth. I also had a doula who is a Hypnobabies instructor and her knowledge and support combined with Hypnobabies made for a wonderful birthing experience.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I took Hypnobabies with my last baby and it was worth every penny. I went on to have a calm comfortable un-medicated birth. You can see my birth video and read over 250 birth stories of moms who used hypnosis for birth at www.pregnancybirthandbabies.com

There is also a great yahoo group for Hypnobabies moms, where you can get a lot of support. Hypnobabies has live classes and a homestudy too! www.enjoybirth.com/hb.html
    EnjoyBirth

Answer by EnjoyBirth at 11:20 AM on Sep. 18, 2010