Anybody use a cosleeper?

I am thinking of getting the "Arm's Reach original" cosleeper... any body have this or one similar? do you like it?

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 12:54 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't yet but that's what I plan on using :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I LOVED mine!

The only thing I hated was that we waited until the third baby to get it. Seriously the best invention EVER!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We got this one...
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Arm-s-Reach-Clearvue-Co-sleeper-Natural/10898576#ShortReviewTitleBar

Baby is only 12 days old and I love this thing! It connects to the side of our bed and adjusts to the perfect height so that it just seems like an extension of the bed. I like that it can be easily disconnected from the bed and has wheels so I can just wheel baby into the bathroom when I need to shower. I really missed out not having this with my first.
    Ashes0813

Answer by Ashes0813 at 5:41 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I saw the arms reach, but, this one looked like what I want.

Picture of the bednest cosleeperhttp://www.bednest.com/index.php

BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 8:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We LOVED ours!!! Our guy slept in it until he outgrew it. I highly recommend the Arm's Reach co sleeper.

mama_l

Answer by mama_l at 9:16 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Than you for all the comments :) I'm for sure gonna go with the arms reach now... really excited for it to come now!!
    young-not-dumb

Comment by young-not-dumb (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We used the arms reach co-sleeper original but wished we had gotten the smaller one instead. DD ended up sleeping through the night when she was still pretty small though (2 1/2 months) and we didn't see the need to continue co-sleeping and moved her to her crib. If you are planning on co-sleeping for longer, the original is the way to go as it is larger and hold heavier babies.
    MomsOfTwinGirls

Answer by MomsOfTwinGirls at 1:48 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We used the arms reach mini (love it). My friend had set up a full sized arms reach and she felt it was too big, she kept bumping into it, and so I gave her my mini and she likes that. So take a look at your space etc. and see which you'd like better, the full or the mini.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:40 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would like to get the mini, because of space, but I would like to use it for at least six to eight months. how long is the mini usable?
    young-not-dumb

Comment by young-not-dumb (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Sep. 18, 2010