miscarage help !!!!!

so how do you know if you had a miscarage ?
i was 3 weeks late for my period but never took a test i was just waiding it out. then a week later i got cramps and bleed for 3-4 days . which isnt normal cuz it wasnt hard bleeding . do you think i couldve been preg and had a period. i had preg symptoms but idk .

please help me . me and my boyfriend want a baby so idk !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think if you had a miscarriage you would be bleeding more than usual..not less.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• hey dear, if it JUST happened, a pregnancy test should still show "positive" because the hormones are still there
    mrsmostafa

Answer by mrsmostafa at 1:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• a lot of bleeding, a lot of cramping
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 1:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• If you was 3 weeks late then you should of went to your ob/gyn and I would still go if I was you. Just in case you did have a miscarriage there might still be fetal tissue in there. Because after I miscarried I bleed for 7-8days each time. They where heavy and super painful.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• when i miscarried i had sharp pains and was bleeding more than normal... i was cramping so bad i was curled up in a ball on the couch and then all the sudden i was like i have to go to the bathroom and then i passed the fetus.... if u are miscarrying then it will still show in a test so take one and update us
    TatymMommi

Answer by TatymMommi at 9:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I agree if "TatymMommi" when you miscarried you bleed a lot longer than 3-4 days .
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• oaky i was 7 weeks along when i had a miscarriage! It was the most painful thing outside of labor I have ever felt! Back and abdomen pain, fever, couldnt walk, vaginal pain (clitoral area) and I passed it by myself 3 days later, it was a gray mass with eyes :( I had to bring it to the doctor and they verified that I dd not have to have a D&C! If you were, you would know! I proise that! Now we are 5 childrenlater, so dont worry that this is an every time thing!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:27 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Go to your Ob/Gyn
    no1coachmom

Answer by no1coachmom at 4:29 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I would definitely either call or see my OBGYN to make sure that everything is okay.
    Svetlana98usa

Answer by Svetlana98usa at 12:20 PM on Sep. 18, 2010