nausea in third trimester

i had awful "morning sickness" for my first and into my second trimester, then around week 34 i started getting nauseous again. now at 36 weeks i am full on sick to my stomach for two to three hours every couple of hours. what could this mean?

mrsmostafa

Asked by mrsmostafa at 1:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i was sick with all 4 of mine, through the whole thing. a lot of 3rd trimester morning sickness is because baby's getting big and your stomach is being pushed up. but think of it this was, you're already 36 weeks, not too much longer to go!
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 1:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i was sick the whole time. hang in there!
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 1:14 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• im 21 weeeks and everyday since week 4 im throwing up like crazy. im on zofran and still not helping much... good luck dont worry i know a ton of girl who get really sick!
    pinkdena

Answer by pinkdena at 1:21 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• It is normal to have morning sickness also in 3rd trimester, your hormones are in over drive in the end. Ask for Zofran to help relieve some of the sickness. I am 34 weeks and have had morning sickness starting from the end of my 2nd trimester after being really sick for also the first 16 weeks.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 1:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I am in my third trimester and started having sickness again too. They say it is because of the hormones. I hope you feel better soon.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 1:56 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i never got morning sickness in the beginning. but i since i hit 37 weeks i've been getting terribly nauseous in the morning AND at night, but not actually throwing up. it really sucks. i'm pretty sure it's a normal occurence in a lot of pregnancies though. dont worry :) and your baby will be here soon!
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 2:44 AM on Sep. 18, 2010