Are you wanting to have a.....

Vasectomy or Tubal REVERSAL??? If so, I hope this helps.

I just wanted to tell you about a site which funds families in getting vasectomy and tubal reversals. There are some things that you have to do in order to be part of this.....

You have to be a member of the group and donate monthly to help others get funded. You just join and then donate each month to whoever is being funded that month. You can donate ten dollars or two hundred dollars.

The Big this is that you have to be having your reversal in order to give your fertility back to God. You can't be doing it just to have another baby. They are a Christian Ministry so this is HUGE to them.

If you are, then check out

http://www.blessedarrows.org/

We looked into them before we came up with the money for our reversal. I have some great friends that I met there.

Good Luck and God Bless,

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 1:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• we wont do that, but we are military, and all procedures are free, but thanksfor the advice!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:49 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That just sounds insane to me...
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:35 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I posted this for those people who truly want to do this and will qualify. These procedures can be very expensive and I thought this was a good way to get the information out there.

I didn't post it for Drama or to stir any kind of pot.....to each their own.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• this is why I have chosen to go on Merinaafter I have the baby...it last for 5 years and is VERY effective and non-hormonal...and IUD so nothing to worry about for 5 years and if so happens that you want to try for another u just get it removed...no surgeries...just a PAP and takes all of 5 mins
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 10:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• and to add....by the time you donate all this money you could pay for the reversal yourself don't you think?
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 10:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• No, with how much the procedures cost, you would not have.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Sep. 17, 2010