anyone else hear there was supposed to be a law passed about the volume on commercials

well maybe not a law but
idk a while back I heard about a regulation on the volume on commercials.
you know, those stupid commercials that start normal and get WAY FRICKEN LOUDER

my boys nap in the family room sometimes while I'm watching tv.
that damn life alert commercial comes on, gets really loud, i can't find the control and then that lady starts screaming MOMMM like shes DYING and
-__-

well once, it actually scared the crap out of one my boys so bad he woke up crying :C

damn commercials lol

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• is that commercial loud so old people can hear it? like, seriously? is that why?

maybe they should also get better actors for that ad while they're at it.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 1:34 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That would rock. My DH and I stayed at his grandparents for a few weeks while we were waiting to move into our new place, and they would always mute the commercials and read, or.. stare at the tv. lol. So when we moved in our place, I was home alone with our brand new baby and I would out of habit, mute the tv during commercials. Well one night I did it when DH was home, and he laughed asking if I picked up a habit from his grand parents. Now he teases that I'm an old lady when I do it! haha But they are crazy loud!
    I'll have my tv volume at 35 then the commercial will come on and I have to knock it to 12.. WAY to much! haha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Oh how I would LOVE a law for that! It is soooo annoying! Esp. at night when my kids are sleeping!!
    hope4emma

Answer by hope4emma at 12:47 PM on Sep. 17, 2010