Copper Iud

I recently got on placed about a month ago and ive looked it up and it seems that it should effect your period sooo im just curious cause i dont think i can call my doc cause my insurance has been cancelled cause i dont live in az anymore but when u go in and get the pap smear done and the iud do they test to make sure your not already pregnant? i know they had me pee in a cup but im just extremely freaking.....i dont feel anything like i did when i was pregnant with my daughter and it just my period is late ( i think last month it was a little off usually been having them at the start of the in july it was at the end than sep i had in the middle of the month like it ended 2 days before i got it put in and i did have sex in that 2 day time)

camommy08

Asked by camommy08 at 1:45 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would imagine having it put it can really effect your period. If you are concerned, take a pregnancy test.
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 2:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010