LayAway

I think it stinks that Wal-Mart got rid of their LayAway....that is how we usually get Christmas for our kids. I am getting ready to put things on LayAway for our kids again this year but the only place that I can think of that still does LayAway is K-Mart. Do you know of any other places that offer LayAway?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 1:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Shopping

• Additional In-Store Layaway Programs (Not all stores offer layaway, sites vary)
    TJ Maxx

Marshalls

Burlington Coat Factory

Best Buy (situational – but also available via eLayaway.com)

Walmart no longer offers layaway
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:09 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sears and K-Mart do layaway. They're owned by the same people =) Target used to have layaway, but that might vary from store. In 2007 my local Target did not offer layaway.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Also finding Toys R US had layaway last year on big ticket items only. That might be continuing over to this year. Not sure.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:11 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I got an email from Babies r us and toys r us and they are doing layaway this year but not sure if its all stores or just select stores. you can go to toys r us and ask them, but yeah i got an email from them..

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3108105

its big items but they have dollhouses and play kitchens
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 2:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I think Target does Layaway
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Thanks. I'll have to find out.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Thanks.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 2:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Sears Online Layaway Program (also available in-store)

The Sears online layaway program is similar to an in-store layaway program, except you can use the Sears website to shop for your items and make the layaway payments on the Web instead.

2. Kmart Online Layaway Program (also available in-store)

The Kmart Online Layaway program gives shoppers the option to put selected items in their online catalog on layaway.
    Sponsored Links

3. Layaway-Travel.com
    Glamourina

• Layaway-Travel.com is a unique Web-based program that allows shoppers to put vacations they put together online on a layaway payment plan.

4. eLayaway.com

eLayaway.com is a Web-based clearinghouse for over 1000 different companies offering layaway plans for shoppers.
    5. Lay-Away.com

Lay-Away.com is a site that offers online layaway plans for a variety of different products, ranging from appliances to camcorders.

Just copied and pasted that online.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:10 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I can personally tell you the online K-Mart layaway is a MESS! I hate it! =/ Going in store is so much better, plus there are numerous things in stores that are not on the website!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 2:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010