YOU WOUDNT BELIVE THIS...... adult content

THIS IS SO FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/12291667/should_people_on_welfare_have_to_take_hygiene_classes?last#last

reina77

Asked by reina77 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What an idiotic assumption.

Here is his sign.

asshat Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:31 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• hahahahaha...love it sleepingbeautee!
    nickellmomof2

Answer by nickellmomof2 at 2:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• The reason is many young moms have not been taught or don't use hygiene care on themselves or their children the proper way. For example: I have a neice whose 22 yrs old. Her daughter was constantly landing up at the hospital for infections in her private area. The Dr. explained she needed to wipe and clean the area front to back. There was constant battle with lice because she didn't wash or shower her for weeks on end. They didn't brush their teeth. They slept on dirty sheets for months and wore dirty clothes. I see it a lot. They don't have a clue about taking care of themselves either. Don't wash after useing the bathroom. Wiping their nose then handling the door. I could go on. But I think you get the idea...
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:37 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Uh, not all people are unhygienic. I would be pissed as hell to have to take a class on it. And..I would be told to leave probably, because I would already know all the answers and be having my hand up and done with the test before class was started, LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Oh yeah...low pay from my job does not equal "I need a hygiene class". I work at a Law Firm..I think I know to clean myself. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• From what i've experienced with my own family members that are on welfare,believe me,this is REALLY needed. My SIL is lucky if she gets her kids in the bath once a week! The kids REEK and are always in dirty clothes.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Not all on welfare are dirty and not all with money are clean. This is not an ecomomic problem. Sure you see plenty of dirty stinky people at the welfare depertment, but I have been in homes in the burbs with well to do home owners and the home is a pig sty. People seriously need to get over this welfare bashing crap.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:25 AM on Sep. 17, 2010