What's your favorite fall activity to do with your family?

soccerfanatic14

Asked by soccerfanatic14 at 2:49 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We love to go apple picking, We also like going on hikes and the fall time is the best time to go so we can see all the different colors.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We like to go on weekend trips and look at the fall colors. We also like going to festivals and Halloween andThanksgiving of course!!!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I love watching the leaves change but the rest of my family doesn't care about it. So far anyway. I don't think we have a Fall activity as such anymore. I guess going around on Halloween.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 4:58 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• go see the fall colors
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:29 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I look forward to our annual trip to the pumpkin patch! I'm thinking about taking the kids apple picking this year. I remember doing that with my folks.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 5:40 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Going to the pumpkin patch, setting up for thanksgiving and planning for our Christmas party.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 6:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Playing 10,000 dice game
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:39 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I've got to slow down. I misread the question the first time around... We love to go for walks along the river shore. The Canadian geese stop in on their way south. As well as some other flying feather friends. Some of the white tail deer come down to get the granny apples off the trees. Then of course, there is always a bear or two trying to find some place to hibarnate. As we watch the leaves make their decent to the ground we can look up to see the rains have left behind white cap snow tops on our mountains. We breath in the smell of wood burning from the nearby homes. We clasp hands because its starting to get cold...Its Autumn....and Thanksgiving is on the way...
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:46 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Going pumpkin picking and taking pictures of my son in the corn mazes that we have been to. They are my favorite photos that I have of him. We started this when he was 4, he played hide and seek with me in the maze and I have great photo of him peeking out of the corn. He is now 9 and he will probably fight me about doing this, this year.
    pbilotti

Answer by pbilotti at 7:43 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have to pick just one?
    Apple orchard
    pumpkin patch
    decorating the porch for fall
    halloween
    football games
    crockpots of chili
    fire in the wood stove
    raking leaves
    cozy clothes
    snuggle time.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:57 AM on Sep. 17, 2010