If you Home-school(ed) Did your LO go to Pre-K and/or K? If neither on either...Do you think Pre-K and K would be good if I plan on home-schooling since there are very few sports to choose from at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have Home Schooled DD since pre-k, and in our area there are activities. I did have to look for them, but they are there. Our local ballet school has classes for 2 1/2 year olds, and then you have the toddler gym classes etc. I don't really worry bout socialization. She got out there and played during play groups, etc. Now she is almost 5 and will be going to a kindergarten book club, home schooler's gym class, ballet, etc. Maybe you should look into either starting your own group, or joining a group for older kids. I am sure there are many parents with younger kids in there, and probley many more parents that have young kids who like you want to find some groups for them.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:22 AM on Sep. 17, 2010