Where did you go on your 1st date with dh or so?

We just kinda rode around and we stopped at a drive thru and dh(who was bf at the time) ordered and I didn't because I didn't want to eat in front of him lol. And I didn't for a couple of weeks lol.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:28 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• We went to a movie and then to a local restaurant for pizza. We've been married 18 years and we have pizza each year on our anniversary.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:23 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• we walked down by the beach, sat on the swings & talked for hours.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 3:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We went to dinner and then back to his place and watched movies, talked for the whole night, I had surgery the next morning. I came out of surgery and he was standing there next to my bed we have been together ever since.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:42 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• same as you OP
    lol we just drove around, stopped and Jack in the Box, I didn't want to eat in front of him so I just got some Ice Water, and I thought he ate like a dog...lol it was grotesque
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:46 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We went to the Slug & Lettuce in Cirencester on New Year's eve.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:12 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We went to a Chinese restaurant in china town we walked over there and went threw a park it was a really nice day for all of that
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:04 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We went to a dance.
    crazycappuccino

Answer by crazycappuccino at 7:32 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Bar hopped thru NYC (we were 23/24 at the time). He teases me that he got serious with me (5 dates and we decided to not date others) because he was going broke trying to impress me. LOL
    MeggieSwan

Answer by MeggieSwan at 7:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We went to a fancy candlelit restaurant and ate and drank wine...it was sweet. The next time, we drove around...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:55 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We went out for a drive, stopped for ice cream and then went to a quiet park by the river and sat there for hours talking and watching the water roll on by.....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:00 AM on Sep. 17, 2010