is anyone with someone who is a Truck driver?

i totally need someone who understands the pressure of raising kids and feel like you are doing it alone/

strawberrycream

Asked by strawberrycream at 12:53 AM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Money & Work

• My dh used to be an OTR truck driver, he is semi retired now. Actually he is unemployed right now and looking for a job doing something local. He really doesn't want to go over the road again. He did that for over 20 years. He realizes how much he missed out on, and now that we have grandkids, he just doesn't want to miss this time with them. I can totally relate to how you feel. If you'd like to talk pm me.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:13 AM on Oct. 18, 2008

• OMG my hubby works out of state for 5-6 days a week. I totally feel like I'm going it alone sometimes. I work outside the home too. I have to deal with Kids and homework and cooking and daycare and schools and dr appts and housework and laundry plus my job! It's hard, I know. My hubby loves me very much and he suffers for being away so much. We both make the best of it, but it's hard..... I feel you Mom!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 4:16 AM on Oct. 18, 2008