how often do you go grocery shopping?

I seriously feel like I go at least twice a week, even though there is always food in the house. It seems like we always need something, even though I stock up when I do my big grocery shopping! It does not really bother me, I was just curious how often you go

stressedmomma13

Asked by stressedmomma13 at 5:26 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Food & Drink

• on an as need basis.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:27 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• we go once a week for everything but end up going for bread or milk or something in the middle of the week, we tryed going once a month but that just doesnt work for us...lol....we are stocked up on alot of things but we always find we've forgotten something
    barbicka

Answer by barbicka at 5:30 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I have one cabinet for dry goods and one shelf in the fridge for my family. We share a home with my In-Laws. I go to the store at least 3 times a week! It sucks
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 5:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I do one big trip once a week. Inevitably, I stop in once or twice (or 5 times) to pick up some other little thing we "need". These trips go to different markets, too. The weekly one is to a larger market further from our home. The pick-up trips to the little grocery just down the street (and on the way home from work).
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 5:46 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Twice a month. Every payday.

Answer by louise2 at 5:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• At least 7 times a week.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:59 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We go on Sunday Mornings to Wal_Mart where it's nice and quiet the people are usually at church or not up from partying yet. It's the only time we go
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:06 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• We go twice a week. One big shop on Thursday or Friday. Then I usually pop in on MOnday to get more milk and some fresh meat for that night.
    weeblette

Answer by weeblette at 6:19 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I go once a month for the big "get everything for the month" shop, and then about once every 10 days or so for perishables like eggs, fruits and veggies, milk, etc.
    Nintendomommy

Answer by Nintendomommy at 6:36 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• twice a week
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010