How often do you go to Parades?

It seems like our town os always having a parade. We have one tomorrow called UNK band day. In October another town close to us has a Huge Harvest of Harmony parade that is really fun to go to.
How about where you live? Do you go?

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:03 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We go to parades at least 2-3 times a year. My kids are in band and ROTC so they are always marching in the parades
    wickedstepmom

Answer by wickedstepmom at 7:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i went to my first parade wednesday evening. the Clark County Fair Parade...it was about 30mins long, didn't have any 'real' floats, but several nice cars/trucks/john deer tractors, motocycles, a few horsemen, a handful of soldiers carrying flags, and about four marching bands with batons, flags, etc. oh yeah, and about 15 or so queens/runners-up riding in those cars/trucks.

its a small town. we just moved here due to my dh's job transfer. i had to laugh when the huge john deer tractor came rolling down Main. i realized i wasn't in the big city, anymore! lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:08 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Our town has 2 every year. 4th of July and The Butterfield Stage Days. I have been to the last 2 years for the 4th celebration and left early each time... it gets old, and they never have enough candy for the kids.
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 6:20 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Never
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:07 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• i'm not really a parade person, but my family seems to like em so I go along
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:13 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• Honestly not since I was a kid. We have a Burgoo festival here (Kentucky) but when they do a parade I never know about it till its too late.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:48 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• I always say that we should go to the different holiday parades, but then we never do.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 7:46 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• never
    pattie14

Answer by pattie14 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 17, 2010