What is the earlist you can have pregnancy symptoms?

ok DH and I are trying for another baby we started trying 2 days before my period was due I started my period the same as usual heavy same amount of days and everything which we started trying on the 6th of September. I started my period on the 8th of September. It lasted until September 12th which is normal. But then yesterday night I started getting dizzy and neauseas and my belly was hurting. Well this morning I wake up fine at first then about 15 minutes of being awake I was getting neauseas again and my belly is hrting again and now 2 hours later I am starting to get dizzy. I didn't have any symptoms with either of my other babies though (2) other than the belly hurting and 1time with my oldest I got motion sickness. But I did however find out I was pregnant with her 1 or 2 weeks before my period was due so I was just curious to know how soon you can have symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Sep. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Some people have symptoms soon after conception.
    mamakrysoftwo

Answer by mamakrysoftwo at 8:33 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• oh ya my periods as well are usually anywhere from 21-31 days, but last 2 months they were at 25 days
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:24 AM on Sep. 17, 2010

• So with all of that said...how many days past actual ovulation are you? The only way that you will have pregnancy symptoms is if you are actually pregnant. Implantation doesn't occur until 6-13 days past ovulation. You could have symptoms as soon as a day after you implant, but it wouldn't be before implantation.
    PinkDaisey13

Answer by PinkDaisey13 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

• That's really too early for symptoms. The first symptoms most women get is a missed period. Seeing as you just finished yours, chances are very good you haven't even ovulated yet. You probably have a case of the stomach flu. Also, you couldn't have found out you were pregnant two weeks before your period was due because that's when conception normally occures.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:44 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

I don't know I don't know when I ovulate.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Sep. 17, 2010

Yes I did with my first I had the motion sickness and then a friend of mine told me I might be pregnant (we were planning) it was more like a week and a half because by the time at 2 weeks before I had the motion sickness and then I took a test it was negative then I told someone else she said the same thing I took one said negative DH got sick in the morning his friend told him I was pregnant he said no she took a test he said I am tellingf you she is pregnant I took another test 2 days later and I was so I was 1.5 weeks before my period when I found out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Sep. 17, 2010